Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 9: Something you are looking foward to

Well...warmer weather would be nice! :)  Hey...we are getting there, right?

Really though, an event that I am very much looking forward to is my little brother's wedding.  Yes, I said little brother, in fact, he is the baby of the family and will be the first to get married! :)

Some may look at how young they are and wonder "what's the rush?"...well, I say, "why wait?"  I don't say this often about people, and am actually pretty critical when it comes to people my siblings date, but I can honestly say that I have never once questioned my brother's choice in Kayla.  She is a rockstar, and could not fit more perfectly into our family. 

Both my brother and Kayla have been around through the rollercoaster the last 6 years of my life have been, and I couldn't be more blessed to have them both in my life.  They are both true class acts, and I am proud to call them family...we don't need a piece of paper for that, but it's exciting that we get to make it "official", and have a party to celebrate! ;)

I only hope I can be there for them as much as they have both been there for me!

 
Bridesmaids with the beautiful bride-to-be (top right)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment