Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 3: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life...

 
There is nothing better that describes a moment than a picture, and this picture does a great job of showing a moment that I felt the most satisfied with my life.

My daughter makes my life worthwhile, and if I were to go the rest of my life as a single mother to her, I would be just fine, but there is something about the comfort of having a partner through it all that makes life even more complete. 

This picture or “moment”, I can say is probably the most satisfied with my life I have ever been.  At this moment in time, everything was right with the world.  It was Christmas morning…just like I always dreamed it would be someday.  I had my daughter, a living room full of presents for her to open, and a partner to share it all with.  My family came over to watch Evalee open her presents, and we had a fun day planned for us at Nick’s parents’ house with all of his family.

At this very moment, I had come to terms with my past, was completely enjoying my present, and was looking forward to a brilliant future. 
There was so much happiness in that moment, and although the future I saw at that moment in time can no longer happen, I will always look back at that time in my life with such love and gratitude.   



No comments:

Post a Comment